Take part in Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon and enjoy views of beautiful Vilnius city on September 15th, 2013. The course will start and finish at the Cathedral Square in the very heart of Vilnius, one of the most beautiful cities of the Old Continent.
The following distances available for your choice: full marathon (42,195 km), half marathon (21,098 km), quarter marathon (10,549 km), and team relay (four members run quarter marathon each). For those willing to enjoy a short run there is a 4.2 km mini marathon race.
Marathon (4 laps), half marathon (2 laps), quarter marathon and team realay
Marathon, half marathon and team relay will start at 9.30 am.
Mini marathon (4.2 km) starts at 3.30 pm.
Marathon time limit - 5.30 hours.
Time limit for half marathon - 3 hours.
There is an age limit of 18 years for marathon and 16 years for half marathon runners;
no age limit for mini marathon runners.
Registration confirmation will be send to the email address provided in your registration form.
Vilnius Marathon will provide:
- Timing recorded through a chip;
- Pace setters to ensure a steady pace throughout the marathon run;
- Hydration stations every 5 km offering water, energy drinks, fruits;
- Medical Aid Stations, doctors and toilets positioned along the route;
- Massage for full marathon runners will be available at the finish area;
- A medal for full, half marathon and team relay participants;
- A technical “Adidas” Vilnius Marathon T-shirt for full marathon runners.
Our partners – travel agency ZIGZAG TRAVEL
Contact person: Lina Juzakėnienė,
J. Basanaviciaus 30-13, Vilnius
ph. + 370 5 2397390
fax. + 370 5 2397386
For more information please contact us by e-mail - email@example.com
Vilnius was first mentioned in written sources in 1323, and by the 15th century it had turned into a beautiful medieval city, the heritage of which is still charming today. The Old Town of Vilnius, located in an amphitheatre of breathtaking nature, has been on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1994.