1. Participants may register online at www.vilniusmarathon.lt. The online registration will be closed on September 8, 2018.
2. Participants may register in the information centre at Cathedral Square from 4 -8 September 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
3. All participants may register in the information centre at Cathedral Square on the day of the event from 7 a.m. The registration will be closed 30 minutes before the start of each race.
PARTICIPANT PACKAGE PICK UP
- Participants may pick-up their starting package and the bib number in the information centre at Cathedral Square 4 – 8 September from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Participants may pick-up their starting package and the bib number at the day of the event from 7 a.m. in the information centre at Cathedral Square. The number pick-up will be closed 15 minutes before the start of each distance.
- Participants of “LRT Students’ Challenge Run” can only pick up their starting packages and bib numbers at Cathedral Square from 4-8 September 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Number pick up will NOT be available on the day of the event.
After you have registered and paid the registration fee your name will show up in the participants’ list.
THE OFFICIAL T-SHIRT
Each full marathon runner will be given the official T-Shirt of “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon” 2018. You will have a chance to purchase official T-Shirts of the event in the Cathedral Square.
Each participant of the Marathon, “RIMI Half Marathon”, LYMPO 10k run, “RIMI Family” 4,2k Run, “LRT Students’ Challenge Run” and “#BEACTIVE Children’s Run” will be awarded with special “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon” 2018 medals. For the additional fee of 3 Eur you will be able to engrave your medal with personal time at the tent of „Ministerija.lt“ in the Cathedral square.
YOUR BIB NUMBER
It is necessary to safely secure your bib number to the front of your shirt. It is not allowed to cut the number, fold it in half or modify it in any other form. It is forbidden to take off the timing chip as it is the way to record your result. Runners who will participate without a clearly visible bib number will not be allowed to continue the race.
Personalized numbers (with participant’s name on it) will only be available for those who complete registration until July 31, 2018.
Results are recorded using timing chips that are fixed on the back of your bib number. The start and finish times are recorded automatically as runners cross the start / finish line.
Preliminary results will be published online at www.vilniusmarathon.lt instantly after the race.
Official results of all participants will be published at www.vilniusmarathon.lt no later than 48 hours after the race.
If you cannot find your result or in case of any inaccuracies please contact us at email@example.com
In the start corridor, participants of Marathon, “RIMI Half Marathon”, LYMPO 10k Run have to take their place according to the time zone stickers. Start zones will be marked with balloons and information stands. Start corridor will be closed 10 minutes before start.
Storage and changing rooms
Storage will be available at the day of the event from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Cathedral square. Changing rooms will be available at the same working hours in the Cathedral square. Changing rooms next to “Hansgrohe” shower-truck located in Odminiai square will be available from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
“Hansgrohe” shower-truck will be available for free in Odminiai square. All participants will be able to take a shower for free.
Marathon and “RIMI Half Marathon” runners will be able to relax themselves at the special “Ibuprom Express” relaxation area in Cathedral square for free.
Food and drinks on the race course
There will be 9 stops in total: water and isotonic drink stations every 2.5k, stations with food – every 5k.
Saturday, September 8 from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. participants of Marathon, “RIMI Half Marathon” and LYMPO 10km Run will enjoy PASTA PARTY for free. Participants will receive vouchers in participant packages.
Marathon – 5 hours 30 mins.
“RIMI Half Marathon” – 3 hours.
LYMPO 10k run – 1 hour 30 mins.
“RIMI Family” 4,2k Run – 1 hour.
“LRT Students’ Challenge Run” – 30 min.
PACEMAKERS FOR THE MARATHON RUNNERS
If you want to achieve a certain personal time, there will be „EULOTO pacemakers“ running with you from start to finish. „EULOTO pacemakers’“ results are the following: 3:00, 3:15, 3:30, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 5:00 hours. These people will be easy to locate on the course due to their apparel and special balloons.
Marathon participants must be 18 or older on the day of the event.
Half Marathon must be 16 or older on the day of the event.
There are no minimum age requirements for LYMPO 10 km run or “RIMI Family” 4,2k Run participants.
Participants of “#BEACTIVE Children’s Run” have to be from 2 to 12 years of age on the day of the event.
PETS IN THE RACE COURSE
We wish to ensure safety and a feeling of being safe for all the participants during the race, therefore it is forbidden to run with pets.
If any further information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org