“#BEACTIVE Children’s Run“ will start at 1:45 p.m. on the 12th September 2020 at Vincas Kudirka Square and finish at the corner of Gediminas avenue and Odminių street.
Schedule of “#BEACTIVE Children’s Run” starts:
- 1:45 p.m. – start for children of 2 years of age
- 2:00 p.m. – start for children of 3 years of age
- 2:15 p.m. – start for children of 4 years of age
- 2:30 p.m. – start for children of 5 years of age
- 2:45 p.m. – start for children of 6 years of age
- 3:00 p.m. – start for children of 7 years of age
- 3:15 p.m. – start for children of 8 years of age
- 3:30 p.m. – start for children of 9-12 years of age
Participants must be 2 – 12 years old.
All the participants under 18 years have to bring printed and signed parental consent form of one of the parents or legal guardians.
First 2000 participants to pick up their starting packages will receive a “#BEACTIVE Children’s Run” T-Shirt.
“BEACTIVE CHILDREN’S SPORTS AREA”
• All children will be able to have fun on inflatable trampolines, which will have as many as four in the sports and play area!
• DART BALL – foot darts!
• For the little ones, the climbing wall will be a real joy – it is not only a great way to improve physical endurance and coordination, but it is also active and fun entertainment!
• Manual – another great and fun activity to check your accuracy!
Both the youngest and the oldest “#BEACTIVE run” participant will find active and fun physical activity in the children’s sports and play area!