REGULATIONS FOR THE RIMI VILNIUS MARATHON
I. COMMON PART
Municipality of Vilnius city, Athletics federation of Lithuania and Public Institution „Tarptautinis maratonas“ organise „Rimi Vilnius Marathon“ on 11th September, 2022.
Amateurs and professionals will have the possibility to compete in given distances:
- Marathon – 42,195k;
- Half Marathon – 21,098k;
- 10k run;
- „Rimi“ „Rinkis sveikiau“ 5k Run;
- “Healthier Vilnius: the Bureau of Better Wellness” 1500m run
- Children’s Run – 200 m.
III. TIME AND PLACE OF THE EVENT
- Start of the Marathon and Half Marathon – September 12th, 2021 at 8.30 a.m. at Cathedral square (Šventaragio street);
- Starts of Children’s Run according to age groups – September 12th, 2021 at 1:45-3:15 p.m. (Gediminas avenue, near Vincas Kudirka square);
- Start of „Rimi“ „Rinkis sveikiau“ 5k run – September 12th, 2021 at 2.30 p.m. at Cathedral square (Šventaragio street);
- Start of 10k run – September 12th, 2021 at 4.00 p.m. at Cathedral square (Šventaragio street);
- Start of 1500m run – September 12th, 2021 at 6.00 p.m. at Cathedral square (Šventaragio street);
IV. TIME LIMITS
- Marathon – 5 hours 30 mins.
- Half Marathon – 3 hours.
- 10k run – 1 hour 30 mins.
- „Rimi“ „Rinkis sveikiau“ 5k Run – 1 hour.
- “Healthier Vilnius: the Bureau of Better Wellness” 1500m run – 20 minutes.
- Anyone can participate in the competition after completing the entry form, passing a medical examination and confirming this on the registration form. Participants take part in the event at their own free will and they accept all risks (unexpected health problems etc.) related to the competition and will have no legal claims in this respect to the organisers of „Rimi Vilnius Marathon“.
- Upon registration and when taking his or her bib number the participant must have a personal identification document.
- With the registration to the event, every participant authorizes, that he or she gives all the rights to use still and moving images in which he or she appears for marketing purposes without additional permission of the participant
- By registering every participant agrees to receive emails and SMS regarding PI “Tarptautinis maratonas” events.
- Marathon participants must be 18 or older on the day of the event.
- Half Marathon participants must be 16 or older on the day of the event.
- 8. Parents or legal guardians take full responsibility for participants under 18. All participants under 18 years have to bring printed and signed agreements when picking up starting packages.
VI. SPECIAL TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Participants can register and take part in the race only under his/her own names. In all other cases, participants will be disqualified and the results will not be included in the official competition results.
- In case of re-registration, please notify the organizers via the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee is 5 EUR plus the registration fee for the new registration (total=new registration fee minus already paid registration fee plus 5 EUR for the change). Name change costs 5 EUR.
- All changes in the registration form are performed after the participant makes a payment and informs the organizers of the event via email email@example.com. Participant must attach a copy of the payment and state clearly what information in the registration form he or she wants to change. Details for the payment:
Name of the company: PI “Tarptautinis maratonas”
Savanorių Av. 22 (301-2), Vilnius, Lithuania
Legal code: 300561278
VAT code: LT100008891011
Bank account number: LT307044060005482871
Bank code: 70440
Bank: AB SEB bankas
- Participants who can not participate in „Rimi Vilnius Marathon“ 2021 can move their registration to the following year’s event. Service fee is 10 EUR. All changes in the registration have to be made until August 31.
- Every participant of the competition must have a number fastened neatly on their T-shirt/vest. The number has to be fastened on the front of the T-shirt/vest to be clearly visible.
- It is forbidden to run on the race course during the event without a clearly visible participant’s number on the front side of a T-shirt/vest.
- It is strictly forbidden to use any kind of transport, e.g. bicycles, roller-skates, skateboards and other wheeled vehicles during the race. In case of breaking this restriction, the participant will be disqualified.
- Participants are not allowed to have any personal escort during the race. In case of breaking this restriction, the participant will be disqualified.
- No animals are permitted on the course during the race.
- Any deviation from the set course (without permission of the judge) is prohibited. In case of breaking this restriction, the participant will be disqualified.
- Any possible claims must be submitted to the main referee of the competition in writing within 30 minutes after the termination of the competition, accompanied by a fee of 30 Euros, which will be refunded if the claim is satisfied by the appeal commission (the director of the marathon, main referee, a representative of LAF). Claims are not considered unless the fee is paid.
- Results of „Rimi Vilnius Marathon“ are based on official race time.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel and /or reschedule the race if any force majeure conditions arise. In case of the race cancellation and/or reschedule due to the force majeure, the Race Organizer has no obligation to refund the paid entry fees to the Participants or pay any compensations.
VII. CATERING ON THE COURSE
There will be a total of 16 refreshment stations along the course. The water and isotonic drink zones are approximately 2.5 km apart, food zones – every 5 km.
- First places (men and women) of marathon, half-marathon and 10 k will be awarded with money prizes. Marathon first place (men and women) – 1500 Eur, half-marathon first place (men and women) – 500 Eur, 10 k first place (men and women) – 300 Eur, 5k first place (men and women) – 200 Eur.
- First three places (men and women) of marathon and half-marathon will be awarded with diploma, award-winning cup and partners presents.
- First three places (men and women) of 10 k, „Rimi“ „Rinkis sveikiau“ 5 k and “Healthier Vilnius: the Bureau of Better Wellness” 1500m run will be awarded with award-winning cup and partners presents.
- All finishers of each distance will be awarded with medals.
- The entry fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another participant.
- Registration fees:
|iki 2021.09.13||iki 2022.03.31||04.01- 05.31*||06.01 – 07.31||08.01 – 08.31||09.01 – 09.12|
|„Rimi“ Maratonas||30 EUR||40 EUR||50 EUR||55 EUR||60 EUR||70 EUR|
|Pusmaratonis||20 EUR||30 EUR||35 EUR||40 EUR||45 EUR||55 EUR|
|10 km||15 EUR||20 EUR||25 EUR||30 EUR||35 EUR||45 EUR|
|„Rimi” „Rinkis sveikiau” 5km||10 EUR||12 EUR||14 EUR||16 EUR||18 EUR||25 EUR|
*Personalized numbers (with participant’s name on it) will only be available for those who complete registration until May 31, 2021.
X. REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
- Online registration closes the day before the start of the selected distance.
XI. HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PI “Tarptautinis maratonas”, legal entity code: 300561278, address: Savanorių pr. 22 (301-2 kab.), Vilnius, tel. +37064732998, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, is a data controller responsible for collecting and processing data submitted by persons participating in “Rimi Vilnius Marathon”.
- PI “Tarptautinis maratonas” is also the manager of the website www.vilniausmaratonas.lt
- Participants’ data is obtained by submitting the registration form on the website referred to in point 2 and managed in the legitimate interest of the data controller – for the purposes of organizing, implementing and participating in the “Rimi Vilnius Marathon”:
- 3.1. information about the name, surname, date of birth, as well as registration fee data are processed for the administration of the participant’s purchase/registration of the event;
- 3.2. phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, country, city, as well as details of results achieved at the event (time, place reached) for information and event organizing purposes (sending relevant information about event, results and winner, preparing awards, categories participating in the event (by sex, age), etc.);
- 3.3. information about the participant’s name, surname and email address is also handled for direct marketing if the participant agrees in advance.
- Participant must submit 3.1. and 3.2. for the fulfillment of the registration and the purpose of the event.
- Data about the participant’s name, surname, age group, gender, achieved results (time, place reached), as well as the city and country are publicly available on the website www.vilniausmaratonas.lt. In order to ensure transparency of the results, the participant automatically agrees that the data will be made publicly available on the website when registering for the event.
- Each participant agrees, by registering, that the organizers of the event may freely use the images and footage of the event for marketing purposes, such as social networks, web sites, etc.
- Participant data stored:
- 7.1. details of the participant’s telephone number, email address – 5 years after the participant’s registration date;
- 7.2. details of the participant’s name, surname, date of birth, sex, country, city, as well as details of the results achieved at the event (time, place reached) – for statistical/historical purposes and not deleted;
- 7.3. details of the participant’s name, telephone number, email address for direct marketing – 5 years from the date of such consent.
- The participant has the right to request that the PI “Tarptautinis maratonas” allow access to and rectification or erasure of the Participant’s personal data or the processing of restricted data.
- If the data is processed for direct marketing purposes (with the prior consent of the participant), the participant has the right to refuse such processing at any time. This right may be exercised by the participant upon notification by email to email@example.com.
- The participant has the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction) of the PI “Tarptautinis maratonas”, which, in the opinion of the participant, are in breach of the provisions of legal acts.
Organisers reserve the right to change the rules.