REGULATIONS FOR THE DANSKE BANK VILNIUS MARATHON
I. COMMON PART
Municipality of Vilnius city, Athletics federation of Lithuania and Public Institution „Tarptautinis maratonas“ organise “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon” on 8th September, 2019.
Amateurs and professionals will have the possibility to compete in given distances:
- Marathon – 42,195 km;
- “RIMI Half Marathon” – 21,098 km;
- „Visi mes žmonės“ 10k run – 10 km;
- „Rimi“ „Rinkis sveikiau“ 5 km Run – 5 km;
- “#BEACTIVE Children’s Run” – 200 m.
III. TIME AND PLACE OF THE EVENT
- Start of “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon” – September 8th, 2019 at 9.00 a.m. at Cathedral square (Šventaragio street);
- Start of “RIMI Half Marathon” – September 8th, 2019 at 9.00 a.m. at Cathedral square (Šventaragio street);
- Starts of “#BEACTIVE Children’s Run” according to age groups – September 8th, 2019 at 12:00-1:00 p.m. (Gediminas avenue);
- Start of „Visi mes žmonės“ 10k run – September 8th, 2019 at 2.00 p.m. at Cathedral square (Šventaragio street);
- Start of„Rimi“ „Rinkis sveikiau“ 5k Run – September 8th, 2019 at 3.30 p.m. at Cathedral square (Šventaragio street);
- Finish – at Cathedral square (Šventaragio street).
IV. TIME LIMITS
- Marathon – 5 hours 30 mins.
- “RIMI Half Marathon” – 3 hours.
- „Visi mes žmonės“ 10k run – 1 hour 30 mins.
- “„Rimi“ „Rinkis sveikiau“ 5k Run – 1 hour.
The electronic system of time measurement will be turned off at 5.00 p.m. on the day of the event and time results will not be recorded after that. Also, at 5.00 p.m. the streets of the city will be opened and the organisers of the marathon will not be responsible for runners’ safety.
- Anyone can participate in the competition after completing the entry form, passing a medical examination and confirming this on the registration form. Participants take part in the event at their own free will and they accept all risks (unexpected health problems etc.) related to the competition and will have no legal claims in this respect to the organisers of “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon”.
- Upon registration and when taking his or her bib number the participant must have a personal identification document.
- With registration to the event every participant authorises, that he or she gives all the rights to use still and moving images in which he or she appears for marketing purposes without additional permission of the participant
- By registering every participant agrees to receive emails and SMS regarding VšĮ “Tarptautinis maratonas” events.
- Marathon participants must be 18 or older on the day of the event.
- “RIMI Half Marathon” participants must be 16 or older on the day of the event.
- “#BEACTIVE Children’s Run” participants must be 2 or older on the day of the event. Maximum age for participants of “#BEACTIVE Children’s Run” is 12 years. Age groups of “#BEACTIVE Children’s Run” participants:
- Children of 2 years of age;
- Children of 3 years of age;
- Children of 4 years of age;
- Children of 5 years of age;
- Children of 6 years of age;
- Children of 7 years of age;
- Children of 8 years of age;
- Children of 9-12 years of age;
8. Parents or legal guardians take full responsibility for participants under 18. All participants under 18 years have to bring printed and signed agreements when picking up starting packages.
VI. SPECIAL TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Participants can register and take part in the race only under his/her own names. In all other cases participants will be disqualified and the results will not be included in the official competition results.
- In case of re-registration, please notify the organizers via the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee is 5 EUR plus the registration fee for the new registration (total=new registration fee minus already paid registration fee plus 5 EUR for the change). Name change costs 5 EUR.
- All changes in registration form are performed after participant makes a payment and informs the organizers of the event via email email@example.com. Participant must attach a copy of the payment and state clearly what information in the registration form he or she wants to change. Details for the payment:
Name of the company: VšĮ „Tarptautinis maratonas“
Address: Vytenio g. 6/23, Vilnius
Legal code: 300561278
VAT code: LT100008891011
Bank account number: LT307044060005482871
Bank code: 70440
Bank: AB SEB bankas
- Participants who can not participate in “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon” 2019 can move their registration to the following year’s event. Service fee is 10 EUR. All changes in the registration have to be made until August 31.
- Every participant of the competition must have a number fastened neatly on their T-shirt/vest. The number has to be fastened on the front of the T-shirt/vest to be clearly visible.
- It is forbidden to run on the race course during the event without a clearly visible participant’s number on the front side of T-shirt/vest.
- It is strictly forbidden to use any kind of transport, e.g. bicycles, roller-skates, skate-boards and other wheeled vehicles during the race. In case of breaking this restriction the participant will be disqualified.
- Participants are not allowed to have any personal escort during the race. In case of breaking this restriction the participant will be disqualified.
- No animals are permitted on the course during the race.
- Any deviation from the set course (without permission of the judge) is prohibited. In case of breaking this restriction the participant will be disqualified.
- Any possible claims must be submitted to the main referee of the competition in writing within 30 minutes after the termination of the competition, accompanied by a fee of 30 Euros, which will be refunded if the claim is satisfied by the appeal commission (the director of the marathon, main referee, a representative of LAF). Claims are not considered unless the fee is paid.
- Results of “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon” are based on official race time.
VII. CATERING ON THE COURSE
There will be a total of 9 refreshment stations along the course. The water and isotonic drink zones are approximately 2.5 km apart, food zones – every 5 km.
Prize money fund:
Marathon men and women:
1st place – 2000 Eur;
2nd place – 1200 Eur;
3rd place – 800 Eur.
4th place – 600 Eur
5th place – 400 Eur
6th place – 200 Eur
Half Marathon men and women
1st place – 600 Eur
2nd place – 500 Eur
3rd place – 400 Eur
4th place – 300 Eur
5th place – 200 Eur
6th place – 100 Eur
„Visi mes žmonės“ 10k Run men and women
Men and women 1st place – 200 Eur
IX. ENTRY FEES
- The entry fee is non-refundable and cannot be transfered to another participant.
- Registration fees:
|MARATHON||25 EUR||45 EUR||50 EUR||55 EUR||60 EUR|
|“RIMI HALF MARATHON”||20 EUR||30 EUR||35 EUR||40 EUR||45 EUR|
|„VISI MES ŽMONĖS“ 10K||15 EUR||20 EUR||25 EUR||30 EUR||35 EUR|
|„Rimi“ „Rinkis sveikiau“ 5K||6 EUR||8 EUR||10 EUR||15 EUR||20 EUR|
|YOUTH 2K AND 1K||3 EUR||5 EUR||6 EUR||7 EUR||8 EUR|
|„Rimi“ „Rinkis sveikiau“ 5K RUN (FOR PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18)||3 EUR||5 EUR||6 EUR||7 EUR||8 EUR|
|“#BEACTIVE CHILDREN’S RUN“||3 EUR||5 EUR||6 EUR||7 EUR||8 EUR|
X. REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
- Participants may register online at www.vilniusmarathon.lt. The online registration will be closed on September 7.
- Participants may register in the information centre at Cathedral Square from 3 -8 September 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- All participants may register in the information centre at Cathedral Square on the day of the event from 7 a.m. The registration will be closed 30 minutes before the start of each race.
- Participants may pick-up their starting package and the bib number in the information centre at Cathedral Square 3 – 7 September from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Participants may pick-up their starting package and the bib number at the day of the event from 7 a.m. in the information centre at Cathedral Square. The number pick-up will be closed 15 minutes before the start of each distance.
XI. HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PI “Tarptautinis maratonas”, legal entity code: 300561278, address: Vytenio str. 6/23, LT-01122, Vilnius, tel. +37064732998, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, is a data controller responsible for collecting and processing data submitted by persons participating in “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon”.
- PI “Tarptautinis maratonas” is also the manager of the website www.vilniausmaratonas.lt
- Participants’ data is obtained by submitting the registration form on the website referred to in point 2 and managed in the legitimate interest of the data controller – for the purposes of organizing, implementing and participating in the “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon”:
- 3.1. information about the name, surname, date of birth, as well as registration fee data are processed for the administration of the participant’s purchase / registration of the event;
- 3.2. phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, country, city, as well as details of results achieved at the event (time, place reached) for information and event organizing purposes (sending relevant information about event, results and winner, preparing awards, categories participating in the event (by sex, age), etc.);
- 3.3. information about the participant’s name, surname and email address is also handled for direct marketing if the participant agrees in advance.
- Participant must submit 3.1. and 3.2. for the fulfillment of the registration and the purpose of the event.
- Data about the participant’s name, surname, age group, gender, achieved results (time, place reached), as well as the city and country are publicly available on the website www.vilniausmaratonas.lt. In order to ensure transparency of the results, the participant automatically agrees that the data will be made publicly available on the website when registering for the event.
- Each participant agrees, by registering, that the organizers of the event may freely use the images and footage of the event for marketing purposes, such as social networks, web sites, etc.
- Participant data stored:
- 7.1. details of the participant’s telephone number, email address – 5 years after the participant’s registration date;
- 7.2. details of the participant’s name, surname, date of birth, sex, country, city, as well as details of the results achieved at the event (time, place reached) – for statistical / historical purposes and not deleted;
- 7.3. details of the participant’s name, telephone number, email address for direct marketing – 5 years from the date of such consent.
- Participant has the right to request that the PI “Tarptautinis maratonas” allow access to and rectification or erasure of the Participant’s personal data or the processing of restricted data.
- If the data is processed for direct marketing purposes (with the prior consent of the participant), the participant has the right to refuse such processing at any time. This right may be exercised by the participant upon notification by email to email@example.com.
- Participant has the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction) of the PI “Tarptautinis maratonas”, which, in the opinion of the participant, are in breach of the provisions of legal acts.
Organizers reserve the right to change the rules.